Wednesday, 3 February 2016

1 dress 2 ways - casual

how to wear a printed dress in summer and fall
Hello All!! Today I want to share with you how i wore my printed shift dress both in Summer and Fall in two different ways!!! Please ignore the quality of some pictures as mostly I have to click pictures on my own :) So girls I loved this dress as soon as i saw it and it can be worn both in summers as well as fall :) plus it can be worn anywhere casually both for day and night!! The bright colors in this dress attracted me the most!! Its fabric is Polyester I guess and this is one fabric that i Just love!! It does not stick to the skin, Its not stiff and it hides bulk ;) So Win Win!!! And I accessorized it minimally in both ways !!! For the summer look i have worn just a thin metallic headband , pearl bracelet and lime green studs.Headbands give a very cute vibe and also make you look younger!! For the fall look I have just worn Pink small dangly earrings...The dress has both green and pink in it so i picked the colors of the accessories from there!!
printed dress summer outfit
Printed Dress+Metallic Flats


 


outfit idea dress+cardigan

Fall Outfit Idea: printed dress+navy cardigan+black boots

printed dress+navy cardigan+black tights+black suede ankle boots
 
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Printed Dress buy similar here
Metallic flats buy similar here
navy cardigan buy similar here
suede black ankle boots buy similar here
Metallic headband

©

No comments:

Post a Comment